Monday, October 3, 2011

And the count-down begins...

  Twenty-two days till I leave - leave America for the foreseeable future. Our family will be there for around a year and a half - but that could change if God so directs. S.T.A.N.D Institute is the project God is having us start, and if you want to know more about it - till I find time to post all the info about it - visit our website: www.todaystruth.com
  Packing, planning, traveling, and repeating that a few hundred times...yes, that's what is filling my days. But I'm so excited - home, in 3 weeks! God is so good to me, and I praise Him for it every day. I hope you will enjoy the thoughts from my blog, and if you feel so inclined, you could add me as a contact ;-)

May God bless you this day! "Look up, for your redemption draweth nigh."

4 comments:

  1. Anthony My G-son! Beautiful page! I look forward to what you share with the world! You KNOW you're in our prayers! Love you much!

    G-pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank-you Grandpa :) Me too! :D And yes I do! Love you more! :D

    -Anthony :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for safe traveling for you all as you are on your way here and while you journey soon to your home. Praying for your ministry. May the Lord continue to abundantly bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you Shari! We've made it hear safely, and things are going well :D I really do need to post an update...lol
    Anyway, thanks so much! I believe He will, for He has thus far. :')
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete